Music has played an important role in the worship life of God’s people from the beginning of time. From the spontaneous songs of Moses and Miriam to the soul-searching poetry of the psalms; from complex choral works to simple hymns or praise choruses; from very old to very new— music is a common language that unites God’s people of every time and place, and allows us to share the gifts and insights of those who have gone before us and lets us add our own creative expression to the songs of the church that continue from generation to generation to our Lord, Jesus.
- 2018-19 Back to School Music Notes
- 2018-19 Upper Grade Overview of Music Program
- 2018-19 7th and 8th Grade Action Item and Selection Form
- Echoes of Praise Registration Form
- Band Information and Contract
- String and Piano Information and Contract
- Violin Group Lessons Information and Contract
To learn more information about the Music Ministries at St. John’s School please contact David Lincoln, Director of Music Ministries.