St. John’s Lutheran School is accepting new students for Early Childhood (preschool) -8th grade!
- Half & Full Day 3 year-old and 4 year-old preschool programs.
- 2 Day/Week, 3 Day/Week and 5 Day/Week options available
- Must be toilet trained and turn 3 years old before September 1st.
- 10:1 student- teacher ratio
Kindergarten – 8th Grade:
- Full Day Kindergarten – 5 years old before September 1st
- Academic and Christian Environment
- Qualified and Experienced Teachers – all have their Master’s Degree
- Small Class Sizes
- Primary & Junior Choirs
- Handbells and Band Available (5th – 8th grade)
- Physical Education 5 days/week
- Before and After-School care is available (7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m. and after school to 6:00 p.m.)
- $6 per hour, billed on the half hour; additional siblings $3 per hour
- Breakfast & snack options available
- Permanent spots available or may be used as needed
“My favorite memory is when I transferred my son to St. John’s school. He visited St. John’s as a shadow student for one day. At the end of the day, I asked him how he liked the school. He said ‘Mommy I love my new school. I fit in here!’ He is now in second grade. God Bless St. John’s.”