Fast Direct is a computer program that allows for communication between school and parents. Parents can access important information with a screen name and password (unique to your family). Once logged on, parents may view their child’s grades online, communicate with teachers, staff and other families, and check assignments. This is also where emergency contact information is stored for the school. Be sure to maintain your correct information including address, phone and email address.
To access Fast Direct:
- Obtain an activation code from the school office.
- Go to www.fastdir.com/sjls
- On the left side of the screen click on the “Parent Activation” button.
- A screen will appear asking for several items of information. Complete the information including your activation code.
- Complete the form and then click submit.
- If the information is correct, a parent ID and a password will be emailed to you. When you receive them you may enter them in the appropriate parent log space to access information on the system.
If you are a new family and need a parent activation code or a current family that has forgotten your screen name or password, please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.